Sunday, 8 June 2014

The body shop-Shea shower cream +Money savers


So I popped into body shop the other day as I have wanted to try there shower creams for a long time and I just decided to go in. They had a Shea shower cream so I bought it to see how it was. First of it just has the simple body shop logo and all the writing, the bottle is very basic but that's probably one of the things I liked about it the most. The shower cream is a creamy off white colour and smells absolutely lovely. It also had a hint of cocoanut. The cream is really nice and the shower cream was smooth and really refreshing. I love the results and use it daily. When you come out of the shower/bath it leaves you feeling smooth and makes you smell good! I really recommend it. Also as it says in the title I have an extra. At the moment in the body shop they are doing a deal for buy 2 mini's and get one free. This counts on all small products, so I bought the Shea shower cream, the born lippy in satsuma shimmer and the born lippy in passion berry. They are also really good and if you want me to do a review on them please comment down bellow or email me. I jope you enjoyed this review. If you would like to request a product my email will be linked bellow. Also comment down bellow to.
fabulousthings2try@gmail.com
Bye!X

2 comments:

  1. That sounds nice I will have to try it, I really like body shop products. Love your blog! Please have a look at mine
    cakeandcouturexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a look at your blog! It's really good! :)

    ReplyDelete