Monday, 15 September 2014

Elsa Makeup tuturial




I know that Frozen came out a long time ago, but today I decided I would do an Elsa makeup tutorial. This is mainly featuring the eyes.I'm sorry I don't have any photos of me, I still didn't feel ready to show my face online. Elsa's face is very round and shapely though her main features are her big disney eyes and her small pouting mouth. I decided to recreate her look. Her eyes are mainly purples so I was very happy to try this look out. I hope you enjoy it.

Step 1.
First I primed my eyes. It is good to prime your eyes so the makeup stays and lasts a long time.
Next I used a white eye shadow base all over my lid to create a base to work from. I also put a white shimmering eye shadow in the corner of my eye's to brighten them up, and a white eyeliner in my lower waterline to create a bigger eye effect. The first eyeshadow I used was a pale lilac colour and I brushed it over my lid.

Step 2.
Next I applied a darker purple in the outer corner of my eye and worked my way into the crease using a fluffy blending brush. I then took an even darker shade from the outer corners of my eyes and did another swoop and blended it into my creases.

Step 3.
I then took a purple glittery eyeshadow and applied it over the part of my lid the light lilac was. Next I applied a black liquid eyeliner across my lid, and made it thicker where it came to the outer corner of my eyes similar to elsa's look. I then Curled my lashes and applied a volumising mascara on my top lashes and a mascara especially for your lower lashes, on my lower lashes. I then applied a rosy coloured blusher to my cheeks and I drew on with a dark lip liner a smaller mouth concealing the edges of my mouth to appear I had a smaller mouth. I finished of with a dark pink lipstick and a clear lipgloss.

I hope you enjoyed my run through of the Elsa look. It did take quite some thought to decide what I would do to show that it was an 'Elsa Look' as Elsa's features are rather hard to show.  Thank you very much for reading.

Thank you very Much.
Bye!X

1 comment:

  1. This is a great tutorial! My sister is Frozen mad so maybe I'll try this look on her.

    ReplyDelete