Tuesday, 23 September 2014

La Roche-Posay Hydreane BB Cream

As you might of saw in my last post, I reviewed the Nivea BB cream. I am now doing a review on the La Roche-Posy BB cream as they really kindly sent this to me. I have also been really wanting to try this BB cream for a very, very long time. It has an SPF of 20 which is really good as it has a bit more protection in warm weather. La Roche-Posay's products are usually really good even though they are out of some peoples price ranges when it comes to skincare and makeup. I have tried this BB cream and I am really happy to share my thoughts. As normal the BB cream comes in their really simple packaging which is really catching to the eye are really pretty.
I gave them the shade I thought I would be and they sent to me the lightest shade which I recommended. When I tested the product out its seemed close to my skin-tone but slightly pink. I think this could work if I used bronzer to colour to my face a bit more, however it was not too pink so I will still be able to use this. I will show you a swatch below, sorry it's sort of blurry.
As you can probably see it is a slightly pale as well but when blended in it is less pale. I found this was a really good BB cream but it was a little shiny when applied, though the coverage is fantastic you wouldn't need a concealer. Thank you so much La Roche-Posay, I didn't realise you do makeup till a few weeks ago, but the makeup you do is a really high quality the product. I also think this  is able to use on a daily basis. These are my honest thoughts. This BB cream also really hydrates and leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. You can buy it on the Boot's website if you click here for £15. Thank you for reading.
Bye!X





*PR sample



No comments:

Post a Comment