Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Nivea Daily Essentials BB cream

I love BB creams. They are easy to apply, and are usually good when coming to SPF. They are also really good as this one is a 5 in 1 beautifying moisturise. This is the Nivea BB cream and I have been wanting to try this for ages. Let me just first explain for you who don't know what they are. They are basically similar to a tinted moisturiser. They have a mix of a primer, Foundation and moisturiser. They are really good for travelling and everyday use. This BB cream is in the shade light. The shade was a pretty good match to my skin tone however, many BB creams often have an almost orange tint to them and I did have this problem with this one.









Here is a swatch. The colour shows a bit differently on camera, but I know this is a really good colour and I am definitely going to be able to use on a daily basis. It has got an orangey tint, but it's ok as in the summer I do tan quite orangey. When I applied it I found it has really good coverage though it's not too thick and cake like when applying. It is pleasantly smooth and has a really nice scent, a bit like their lovely lotions. Most foundations look shiny, but this soaks into your skin and barely shows up. I will now have some more images.


I am really happy with this BB cream as it is a fabulous BB cream for everyday use. It is 50ml worth of product which is  a really good amount which will last me a long time. It retails at only £6 which is really cheap for a product like this and is really good quality for this price. I am very happy with it.You can buy this at Boots if you click here. The link will take you to the Boots' website on the page with the exactly the same BB cream I have. Thank you for reading.
Bye!X

*PR sample

No comments:

Post a Comment