Friday, 26 December 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry christmas! I hope you all had a really good day wether you were at home alone or with family in the middle of nowhere. I was hoping for a white christmas this year, but I had a feeling it wouldn't happen. It seems like we only just said 'Hello' to 2014, and now we're saying goodbye.

This christmas I met up with some other family and we had a good old fashioned Christmas dinner, as usual I ate to much. I didn't do much on christmas, but I watched some christmas TV with some of my family and shared gifts.

I am very sorry I didn't keep up with blogmas, I have found it is very tricky but I promise you I will try better next year. Coming up to christmas always seems to be the busiest time of the year especially if you are unorganised and forget a present for your aunt or someone.

I am looking forward for 2015, with good thoughts and a big smile on my face, hoping its a good year and doesn't go to fast. If you did something exciting or extraordanairy for christmas, I would love to know so please feel free to comment. Thank you for reading, X.


7 comments:

  1. I had a wonderful Christmas! Hope you had a beautiful one as well! :)

    Maybe you wanna enter my giveaway?
    http://moniacagnazzo.blogspot.com/2014/12/giveaway.html

    xx :**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I will definitely check your blog out x

      Delete
  2. Just discovered your blog and I am loving it! Hope you had a lovely Christmas xoxo


    realisings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thats very kind :-) I am going to look at your blog now x

      Delete
  3. I like your blog too! Hope you also have a great 2015. Please check out my in-process blog. http://randomgirlxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a lovely blog, thank you very much for your lovely comment :-) x

      Delete
  4. There's no such thing as eating too much on Christmas! :D

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete