Friday, 5 December 2014

Skin Routine, Face Makeup Application and Short Days

As you may well know, I did a post a while ago of how to get a flawless foundation look. I though I would update a bit more about that and also my new skincare routine. So firstly, I have found that my skin has a tendency to get much dryer under my eyes and around my nose area coming into winter. I don't why I flare up in those particular places, but I seem to get quite dry there and also at the top of the bridge of my nose.

La Roche-Posay do a huge range of really good quality skincare products, which are good for sensitive skin and other skin problems. As I do usually suffer badly with blemishes and spots, they sent me a '3 Step Anti-Blemish kit' featured, as it said to help to get rid of blemishes. Now this 'Process' I will call it, is meant to be repeated twice a day, every day for 6 weeks. It has been  weeks, and I have been using this as my skincare regime. I thought I would do a proper post in a bit so you can actually get an idea of what it is, and how to use it so then you can go along and buy it. If you are already interested, simply click here to buy it.


It includes three steps and I have been using it every day, and have seen a massive difference. I will do a proper review, but at the moment today I am just covering a few subjects. So thats part of my skincare regime for every day.

I want to talk a little about applying makeup, as I know many people struggle with what to use as there is so much choice of tools. You can get some really good sponges, I haven't tried it yet, but I have heard very good things about the beauty blender as the pointy part is good under the eyes and the round part is good for foundation.

Anyway, I am currently using the real techniques expert face brush which is fabulous for any facial creams foundation etc. Make sure you only do a few pumps as you don't want it to be cakey, as if you use a makeup brush with a ton of foundation it can look pretty bad and cakey.

I also really recommend stippling brushes, as they give a good silky finish. Sorry about this post being a mixed  post, I had a mix of things I wanted to say!

                                                                                     Bye!X

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I've never tried this brand before but you've made their skincare products sound amazing!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    Youtube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their products are mainly high end, but I find the quality is defiantly worth the price. I checked out your blog and youtube by the way! X

      Delete
  2. Great post! c: x

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete