Wednesday, 3 December 2014

Winter Walks, Cute Nails and Christmas Films

This is an unexpected blog, as I thought I wouldn't be able to, but I have been able to so I hope you enjoy it.I am sure it will snow. Looking at my themometor earlier before going for a winter walk, it was only 3 1/2 degrees. But still, winter walks are lovely this time of year, even when it is still freezing! I love going to the countryside, and just breething in the cold, fresh air. Winter walks are one of my favourite things to do coming up to christmas, as it's always so beautiful and if it snows, you can see the snow falling down and snowflakes tickling your nose.

Anyway, I'm not sure if any of you have pinterest, but if you don't I really reccomend it. It always has such beautiful and cute winter nail ideas and I always get inspiration. I am acctually really loving the sally hanson nail polishes and am currently wearing one of their luxurious nail polishes. I acctually thought I would do a post soon on winter nailpolishes, as if you are as nail concois as I am, you are probably looking for some nail ideas or reccomendations.

I know everybody has their own taste in films, some people don't like them and some people love them. I love going up to christmas as there are so many films being shown all the days up and usually you find a new classic or favourite each year. I am not so keen on 'The Grinch' or 'Elf', I would say they are they are both love or hate films.Most Christmas flms are for young kids which makes it difficult when finding a film to watch.

However, Some classics I love are 'The muppets Christmas' or something like that,  and 'Home alone'. Which I have enjoyed for a long time. Sorry this post was rather short, and didn't include pictures. I will do better ones as I do know that some people just like to view the pictures and read a little bit and don't like to read of me rambling on. Please comment down below more ideas for 'Blogmas' posts I can do for you, because I always like to know what you want to read about! Thank you for reading.
   
                                                                          Bye!X

4 comments:

  1. enjoy your writing

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! You're a fabulous writer! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog post!:D

    http://livcoley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am now going to look at your blog! X

      Delete