Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Fancy a tip?

As a beauty 'guru' I get lots of questions being asked about makeup and skincare. Mostly about applying makeup but it varies. I thought it might be helpful to have a tip advice series, so you can ask me questions and I can answer them in an individual blog post. I thought this way I can help you get your questions answered, and I can help others with the same questions.

You can ask lots of questions like; How to apply lipstick, How to blend concealer, How to grow a money tree etc. Maybe not the last one, but I thought this may be helpful and fun to read. If you do have a question and want it to be answered, you can comment below this post or DM via Instagram. My Instagram link is in the contact us page.

I hope this may be something that you will enjoy reading and I will organise the dates I will upload these posts though they may vary to how many questions I receive. If you have a question or a question about this, please say below.

Thank you for reading, I know this was a bit of a boring post but I have a review going up very soon. X

5 comments:

  1. Hey I really love your blog I think it is amazing. It would mean the world to me if you could check out my blog, thanks

    http://www.this-girl-emma.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Of course I can check out your blog :-) X

      Delete
  2. When I go shopping and I buy a lipstick, the tester doesn't look as bright as it does when I actually buy it and try it on. Do you know why this happens?
    Also, your blog is awesome, I would love it if you could check out my blog.

    http://littleteensblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do a post soon on that :-) Thank you, You're so kind! I will defiantly check your blog out X

      Delete
  3. Hello! I really love your blog and I'm always interested in the things you post about! I've found your reviews really helpful and always have a look here before I go to Boots! Oh and I hate to self promote but any chance you could check out my blog? It would mean the world x

    ReplyDelete