Saturday, 24 January 2015

Thank you!

I know this isn't a normal post, but I wanted to do a quick post tonight to just say a few things. When I started my blog, I started it as a place I could write down everything. A place I could blog about makeup and beauty and look back to it. I never thought anybody would view it. Even so, this was a hobby and spent many hours of my time to do this. I then made it a public blog, so I could share it with some members of my family and a couple of friends.

This then changed, I saw that people viewed it and I felt so happy to have people viewing my blog. I started taking more care, writing posts but not forcing myself to do it. I then one day found the GFC gadget which I soon attached to my blog. I did blogging as something I enjoyed, and something I couldn't wait to do each day.

 I am extremely grateful for you putting courage to me even when feeling rough. I am a negative person, so always think the bad in myself, but you made me feel like I was something that was read by people. I just want to say, thank YOU. 

because of YOU, I now have 10 followers. It's not about the followers, or the comments or anything else. It's the fact you took a few minutes of your time to actually look at something that the owner (me) though nobody would ever see it. 

Every time I get a comment, I feel so honoured and grateful for YOU taking your time. YOU have made me feel glad and spread a litter bit of glitter in my life. Every time any of you comment, I reply as I feel that it's so kind of YOU to use your time, I need to repay it.

Thank you so much for everything YOU have done. Now as I want to give you all a treat, as a present to say thank you, you can comment down below what you would like me to do. Whether it's a giveaway, another haul, a makeup routine, a day out,  another series etc. I would like to know.Thank you so much for reading. X



23 comments:

  1. I'll follow your site for a follow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really sorry, i don't do follows for follows anymore as I've had people scamming me in the past. I will defiantely check your blog out though. X :)

      Delete
  2. My site: Soooomsies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you and omg!
    http://splashofkate.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I checked out your blog and commented. I think the topics you talk about are so good and they'll help a lot of people. I can really relate to some of things you have written. I love the style you write in. X

      Delete
  4. Such a thoughtful post :) x

    extantmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I just feel so grateful! X I will check out your blog :)

      Delete
  5. Hi I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    more info here: http://in1997.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will do a post soon on that. X

      Delete
  6. This is such a beautiful post, it's great to see how a hobby such as blogging can turn into a way of allowing yourself to feel happier and more confident within yourself.

    www.kelsabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I feel like I can actually talk to people with blogging as I don't talk to people much and feel lonely inside. Blogging is something that I think is a really good way to take your mind of everything and be yourself. :) X

      Delete
  7. Aww this was such a lovely post, made me a little teary!! Xx congratulations on what you have achieved so far and best of luck for the future, I love reading all your posts and can't wait for the next one :D Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definately check your blog :) You may get another follower after my viewing! X

      Delete
  8. I think it is exciting when people view your blog. It makes me feel as if my hard work gets to be seen and enjoyed by perhaps anyone in the whole world. YOU are amazing and YOU should be proud of how far you've come!
    ~shannon
    www.lameliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It means the world to me when people comment! I feel loved when I blog and I never feel that happy, you really brighten my day and keep a little bit of love in my life. :-) X

      Delete
  9. Keep up the good work! I enjoy reading your posts.

    I'd love to see you over on my blog :) http://maidenbell.blogspot.com.au/

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) That's really kind! I didn't really know people came back to read again! X

      Delete
  10. I know how you feel. Receiving the odd couple of comments really boosts my confidence. It must feel great to have support from other people - it can also be very exciting.

    I would love to here your opinion on my blog at http://g1rlonl1ne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have no confidence at all and I always think negatively so having 1 person comment, is like winning a million pounds to me. Thank you. X

      Delete
  11. This is the first blog post that I´ve read from you, and I love it! The fact that you´re not afraid to say how you feel.. I can tell right away that you´re a great person! :) Cant wait for the next post!

    cervantesandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will hopefully have a review up at the weekend! :-) X

      Delete
  12. Have a nice weekend :)
    Great blog, would you like to follow each other ? ♥
    http://blog017.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-favorite-shop-for-home.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) I don't really do follow for follow as I have had a bad experience with that, but I might follow you but I only follow blogs which I have checked out and liked, I will check your blog though and may follow X

      Delete