Wednesday, 21 January 2015

W7 Angel Eyes

You have probably seen me mention W7's products before. They are a very good brand, for a very good price. I have been trying their Angel eyes palette and their black eyeliner for a while now, and I want to share with you my thoughts on these products as they are very good
       


Angel Eyes Palette


As a cheaper brand I was very impressed with this palette and Use it very often. The outside packaging is very smooth, a bit like mac products and has a ver buttery texture. The colours inside are a very pretty range of colours, but they haven't really shown well on camera. There is; A cream, Red with gold sparkles, a deep purple, a sparkly white, a black with gold shimmer, a lilac and lastly a black. They all vary in textures, the first one is a cream eyeshadow but quite a few have a touch of shimmer. I wore the cream in my inner corner, with the lilac across the lid and the deep purple in my crease and a touch of the black to make it a bit smokier. The application was very good, the purples were very pigmented and applied smoothly on my lid. The creamier eyeshadows, were a bit less pigmented but applied as smoothly as the other eyeshadows. This product costs £6.95, it's really worth the price.

The Black eyeliner


I must say, I am very picky when it comes to liquid eyeliner, I find some not pigmented enough so they apply almost grey and I can't sweep them across my lid. This eyeliner had the very sort of buttery texture on the packaging which was quite pleasant.
There were many things I did like about this product, but a big dislike about it as well.

The eyeliner wand, was rounded at the bottom so was a real task when applying to my eyes, also the wand was very stiff so wasn't flexible enough to almost drag across my lid which made my eyeliner look a bit clumpy. The eyeliner was good itself, not to thick and not to liquidly so it was a bit of a shame the wand didn't do a job as good as the product. This product costs £4.95, for its price I don't think I will repurchase as its a shame the applicator just didn't work for me.




I do recommend the eye palette, but the eyeliner is a sort of a love or hate product so it may work for some people. I hope you enjoyed this review, Check out my last post if you want to contribute a question to my new series. Thank you for reading. X


*PR Sample

8 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Love your blog. xoxo
    |
    apeksha08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have already got nominated but haven't got round to doing a post yet, so I will soon. X

      Delete
    2. Yeah! Looking forward for your Liebster post, would love to read it. xoxo
      |
      http://apeksha08.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. The eye palette shades look really pretty, can't wait to try them! I'm not very good at applying eyeliner and I've kind of given up on it, so I don't think I'll try that one.
    Great post!

    http://littleteensblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palette is defiantly worth the money, just a tip for applying eyeliner, put little dots near to you lash liner about a mm away, then join them up carefully. It took me about a year to get my eyeliner precise every time. X

      Delete
  3. Thank you for taking the time to review these for us.
    I want to try the Angel Eyes Palette now - it's so cheap and sounds worth it!

    www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think you can buy it in Asda but I'm not 0100% sure, if you go on their website they have a list of were you can purchase their products. X

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete