Saturday, 21 February 2015

Fab Friday | 20th February

I am terribly sorry for the lack of posts, I decided to relax a bit more this "Half term holiday" and had lot's of meetings up with members of family. I will start getting into more of a schedule of uploading posts so they are a bit more frequent and more exciting. As I missed the 'Fab Friday' post yesterday, I decided it would be good to upload a similar type of post to inform you on why I have not been uploading this past week.

I do have a review coming up soon for a product I've been testing for the past few weeks, which I think is a dupe for the Benefit 'They're real' mascara, which I'm dying to tell you about as I know this may be a cheaper, better option for some people if they don't want to splash the cash.

Yesterday had a bit of a girls night in, and watched a few films (obviously with popcorn!) just as a little treat before the upcoming term. I'm sorry this is a rather quick post, I'm going to a family members tomorrow till tuesday, so those day's I may not be able to upload as I might be delaying taking pictures for posts. Thank you very much for reading. X

9 comments:

  1. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Awards challenge!!
    Go to my blog page and I will have a blog post on there for you to look at.
    Hope you do it because I have awesome questions for you!
    ItsActuallyElsa Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really need to do a post about it, I've had another person who nominated me to do it I just haven't been able to do a post about it, but I promise I will do it soon! X

      Delete
  2. Hi, I'm a new blog just starting up and I love reading your blog, do you want to be blog buddies?

    thepinkpineapple.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be blog buddies! :) I had a little look at your blog earlier, and I think you write so well, you should do more posts! I am going to comment X

      Delete
    2. Aw thank you. I've realised I absolutely love blogging, so I'm definitely going to keep writing more and more posts!!!

      Ella
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a fun evening! Who doesn't like movies and popcorn?

    Girl Online xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having movie nights, I have them as a treat sometimes when it comes to the end of the week and I'm exhausted from everything being hectic! :) X

      Delete
  4. Movies are the best, If I make some time I always manage to watch some movie with my mum, and my sister (through I'm seventeen and I love it).
    Great blog, you've got a talent for it!
    xx
    N.Z.

    http://limitedweekend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still watch movies with my sister and mum, when there is an evening spare I get out my favourite films and get some popcorn! :) Thank you very much! X

      Delete