Friday, 6 February 2015

Fab Friday | 6th February

I'm really sorry I haven't posted so recently, I have had a lot of things going on. I have been planning a few things for the blog but to be honest I haven't had the time to take pictures and do a post. In my last post at the end I asked if you wanted me to do a particular post as I had 10 followers, If you do have any ideas, feel free to comment on this post or the last post.

I also want top say how I tried the Loreal Nude Magique eu de teint and loved it lots. I use it as my everyday foundation, I have found that the constancy and texture works really well on my skin making it look flawless without blocking my pores to much. It claims to be thinner than water and defiantly is!

I will be uploading a review at the weekend so you have that to look forward to instead of a bit of a boring post. I also want to say thank you, if you commented on my last post. You're so kind! I thought I may do another chatty series on this blog every friday so it's just a relaxing post at the end of the week and just a bit more chatty and talkative than other posts.

I hope you all have a great friday, or at least a good start to your weekend. Tonight I'm having a girl's night in and I'm stocked up with popcorn and movies and lots of good beverages ;-). Thank you for reading! X

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I just came across your blog and I hope that you are able to help em out by checking my blog out and hopefully sharing it, I've just started and will hopefully like to pursue a career in journalism, thanks x

    www.16androlling.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love checking blogs out, I will defiantly check your blog out and have a little snoop! :) X

      Delete