Friday, 20 March 2015

Fab Friday | 20th March

Sorry for the past week, I have been having a family member to stay and I just wanted to be around them and help them while they stay, so thats why my blog hasn't been very active. I will try to post on my Instagram to so if you want to catch up with anything I've been doing, then head to my Instagram page which is on the side of this blog.

You may have seen a difference in the blog's look, I don't whether you prefer it or not but if you don't I'm sorry as I cant change it back! My birthday is on the 18th of April, so I was hoping to do a special post for that if I go anywhere special.

I will be doing some reviews soon so Hopefully that will be a bit more interesting for you to read. I hope you have a good weekend, I'm spending the evening watching a film and eating pizza which will be nice, and I'm going out for lunch somewhere as it's a family members birthday today.

Thank you for reading! X

10 comments:

  1. I love the new look on your blog! looking forward to a birthday post!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping to go somewhere nice, so I can get lots of photos for a good post. X

      Delete
  2. Hi I've ALSO tagged you for 'Learn to love yourself' tag details on my blog
    onlinemissy.blogspot.com

    we are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I will check your blog out to find out more! X

      Delete
  3. I love the new look! Welcome back - it is healthy with a little break :) I am looking forward to read your future posts.

    Cylia - http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is nice to have a little break, but I will be posting a bit more now X

      Delete
  4. New look of this blog is amazing!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It hasn't changed much but It does look a little bit different. X :)

      Delete
  5. Loving your posts so much xx Could you possibly check out my Rachel Elizabeth blog? thank you millions xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to check your blog out! :) I look at everyone's blog who comments X

      Delete