Monday, 9 March 2015

MUA Lipstick Review

Many people adore cheap makeup as well, it's cheap! But not always is great quality. One makeup brand which really impressed me was MUA. You may have already heard of the MUA lipsticks, but if you haven't you are definitely missing out! They have a massive range of £1 lipsticks and they all vary in texture, finish and colour. Most of the ones I own have more of a glossy, buttery texture which moisturises your lips for hours.


I'm sorry for the darkness in the photo, it was taken in the evening so there wasn't the best light available! Every time I go out of the house, I usually have one slipped at the bottom of my bag.

 Personally, I don't feel there is enough talk about these lipsticks as they are very good. They are pretty much the opposite to the Topshop lipsticks with the finish and the stay, however they do have a matte lipstick range which you can view here.

 Topshop lipsticks have a very dry finish to them once applied and stay for the whole day, whereas the MUA lipsticks have a really buttery finish to them and need to be reapplied throughout the day.

 It depends on your preference and what you want in a lipstick to what lipsticks are most suitable for you, and your everyday lifestyle. Most days I just wear MUA lipsticks as they do have a range of really wearable shades as well as some vibrant, experimental shades suck like pillar box red. I have one MUA lipstick, with a touch of shimmer but it isn't noticeable at all but gives a natural looking glow. I would recommend this to lipstick lovers out there like me who are looking for natural and exciting, glossy lipsticks. Click here to view their website. They have a very good sale and are selling concealers for 30p which is very good. Also, click here to view the lipstick range that I own. Thank you for reading! X

17 comments:

  1. remember that I've nominated you for the Leibster award
    onlinemissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you! :) I have a list of some posts I would like to upload for you, but it may be a little while till I get the liebster award post up X

      Delete
    2. OK ive just read this and accidently published the same comment! Please ignore it!!

      Delete
  2. Thank your for this post, I have been wondering to get these for a while as they are so cheap so it kinda put me off! Thank you for your honest review, I will be checking these out and the price is brilliant :) very helpful and don't worry, I didn't think the picture was dark :D xx Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The lipsticks are very cheap and you can get hold of them in superdrug, though some superdrug's don't sell them like the one near me so I have to go quite a while a way to get MUA makeup. X

      Delete
  3. I've tried the MUA eyeshadows and loved them, but never the lipsticks. For such a cheap price, and so many good reviews about them I really need to try them out! The colour selection looks great as well :)

    Shannon Marie
    Schnella Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should try them! I don't know if the sale is still on, but if it is definitely go grab the deal as the price is just amazing for the quality. :)

      Delete
  4. I Have nominated you for the Leibster award and I'm wandering when you're going to do the post! xxx

    onlinemissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have quite a few posts I want to do but it's on the list! I will tell you when I get it up. :)

      Delete
  5. I love MUA lipsticks, they are great quality for a even greater price :)
    Great post <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will definitely keep a note of this brand! The colours look beautiful! :D

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a massive range of lipsticks varying in lots of colours and different finishes. :)

      Delete
  7. Wow, MUA sounds awesome, I will definitely remember them when I next go shopping. The colours look great too

    Thanks for the review,
    Lexie (10)
    www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They sell them most superdrug's, but unfortunately the one near me doesn't stock them, but I know the Milton Keynes's one sells them but luckily the postage on the website is cheap so I recommend purchasing of the website! x

      Delete
  8. Is it bad that I have never heard of MUA? Haha. x I'll definitely try and keep an eye open for them. Can you buy them in places like Superdrug and Boots, as well as their official website? I have no idea if that shop exists in Nottingham, haha.

    Have a great day! :) x
    www.deorli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No its not bad! I have heard of it for a while, its very affordable but great quality so I really recommend it. They stock them in superdrug but not in boots unfortunately, but I hope you can find some! There postage on the website is extremely cheap so I do recommend you buy of their website. :)

      Delete