Tuesday, 7 April 2015

SBC Cotton Skincare Gel Review

In some parts of my face, I have very dry skin. I have used lots of different moisturisers but usually, they block my pores in the surrounding area and bring up a load of spots. I have tried many lotions and potions but if they did help, my skin would get used to them and start not having any effect. This brings me to todays review. This product is my new favourite skincare product and I have been using it twice a day every day. It really is a miracle product!


This product is SBC's Cotton skincare gel, which will be released this month so will be available of the website around this sort of time. I have been trying this for a couple of weeks, and I am impressed with this a lot. It has a very luxurious smell a bit like posh hand creams! It's not just the smell that is devine and gorgeous, this product is 100% allergen-Free and is delicate to allergy prone skin.

I have sensitive skin and do react to a lot of products, but even though you would think something which is fraganced is bad for sensitive skin it isn't. It includes cotton extract which I have never heard been used in a skincare product so was very interesting to find out about.

It also has a very handy pump which is useful! To the left is a picture of the back of the product so You can read the rest of the benefits!

It is told to 'Soothe and calm the skin's surface, Revealing a healthy stress free skin.' Something I found very interesting, is that is ok to use on all members of the family including babies, so that gives you an idea on how good it is to skin which may be quite sensitive.



It has a very gel consistency, but blends out to leave your skin very hydrated and smooth. I have been using this for a few weeks and already, have seen a massive difference in my skin. My dry skin has cleared completely and my skin feels a lot smoother. However, I'm not so sure how it would be on someone with oily skin. As it doesn't really skin into your pores, I'm guessing it would just smooth out the skin and not really make you come up with a load of spots.

I do have oily skin when it's that time of the month, but I haven't really seen a difference when I am a bit oilier. Overall, I really love this product and have been using it twice a day. I have also been using this on my arms and legs after I shower, and I feel a lot more refreshed and smoother. This product is available here. It hasn't come out yet but I think you can pre order it.

It is quite pricey, but personally it has done such a good job on my skin I think it's really worth it. Thank you very much for reading. X


*PR Sample

12 comments:

  1. Hello! I have very sensitive skin too, I would like to try this product! Thanks for the review.
    x
    http://glancethroughmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very good for sensitive skin, I have had sensitive skin all my live and as a child I used to react to soaps, bath bombs and lotions. I really recommend this product. X

      Delete
  2. This review is actually really helpful , I struggle with the same kind of thing ! When it comes out I most likely will buy this product ( only because i'm a freak about pre-ordering !) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I don't know the exact date, but I know it's being released at sometime this month. X

      Delete
  3. im gonna check this out i have sensitive skin too! x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend it for anyone with or without sensitive skin as it''s an amazing product! :)

      Delete
  4. It’s awesome post!
    Thanks for sharing it!)

    p.s. do you like shopping or travel? Read how to save up 75% in my new post http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/04/universal-clothes.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I will check out your post and blog now. X

      Delete
  5. Amazing post! I love your blog! Hey if you want, there's a contest on my blog and I was wandering if you wanted to check it out!

    abbiegirlonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really am truthful when I say it's a miracle gel. It has worked very well on my skin and recommend it to anyone! I will go and check out your blog and contest. :)

      Delete
  6. Hello sweetie! I am doing a new post with the TAG 10 things that I love and 10 things that I hate. I have chosen your blog to do the same thing so I hope you participate in this little thing and let me know your answers, I will love to read them.

    http://anaaoliveira003.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/tag-1-lovehate_14.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to participate. :) I will check your blog out now for details. X

      Delete