Friday, 22 May 2015

Turn that frown upside down...

I'm so sorry for not posting in a while, I developed a chest infection and was stuck in bed for most days the past couple of weeks. I have felt quite lonely to be honest, and the long grotty days I spent in bed I just thought about how much I was missing spilling my weird words into long posts.
I do feel like I have let you down, and I do feel quite emotional at the moment due to everything going a bit bonkers around me right now. Today I thought I was going to do a post from my heart, something that I wish to just spill out (like I did with my coffee this morning... Oops!)

We are all human and sometimes we are overwhelmed when our surroundings are shadowing us in a big dark shadow and you cannot think positively at all. Your goals and challenges for the future have wiped away and your mind is filled with confusion of why your feeling like this, and feeling alone.
I will just tell you, I have anxiety and depression. But to be honest, we are all human.

We all have emotional roller coaster's, and I want to be honest with you. I feel like I have been a bit like Miss. Unidentifiable but, here you go. A little more about who I am! But I am not letting these feelings and this big shadow, block out who I will be in the future. We will never know who we will be, and theres no point worrying about the future because whatever happens, you are still a person, a person who can do something in life no matter what and achieve it with hard work and true belief.

I saw the followers bar, and I can't say how much this has helped me realise that you are literally everything to me and without you, I wouldn't be on the road to recovery. You have provided me with wonderful comments I can read early in the morning when I'm worrying and make me smile. I just feel now that the future is the future, the past is the past and the present I can make as good as I believe I can. I will be trying to blog a bit more as personally, I just want to! I know I could stop any time, but to be honest it is my passion and it's a way I can speak to the nicest people without being in a situation where I feel very worried and very conscious.

Thank you, for everything you have done and helped me. I love you so much, more than coffee and sunny days, more than new makeup and a pile of DVD's. Thanks x

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You've posted!

    Don't worry - you haven't let me down in the slightest!

    I'm sorry that you had a chest infection - I hope it's feeling better.

    This post was so sweet and lovely and so from the heart!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I do feel better :) I just was feeling rather bleh yesterday, and thought I would truthfully pour my heart out into a post! X

      Delete