Tuesday, 5 May 2015

Where have I been? I've got Twitter! | Update

So the past few weeks I have been ill, with a really bad cold and migraines every now and then. So I'm sorry for after saying there will be a lot more posts that in fact I wasn't able to. Moving on, I will be trying to post more regularly and I'm not just saying that this time! Hopefully I won't get ill again. At the moment I'm typing this snuggled in bed with a stack of tissue boxes and the driest lips in history! It hasn't been especially cold in britain, but saying that I'm freezing and I can hear the wind howl outside!

As you can see by the title, Yes I got a twitter account for my blog. I had a think about it and thought I would be able to connect a bit more and also talk when I'm not feeling so good like today, and be able to still natter on. My account is linked in the 'contact us' page but click here if you want to view it instantly. My account is called '@Fabthings2try'. I hope you have a good day, wether you're stuck in bed like me knowing that I have to get up, or on the other side of the world on the beach getting a good tan. Thank you for reading. X

6 comments:

  1. Hey I hope youre better now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no :( I discovered I have a chest infection after going to the doctors, and now am taking 3 massive pills a day. Never mind! X

      Delete
  2. hope you're better now! I think that I may make a twitter acc for my blog, is it a good way to connect? ty
    ~basicallychloe xx
    Don't forget to smile! :) ~ x
    www.basicallychloe.blogspot.com x ~
    check out my latest post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as I'm not constantly blogging I wanted a way of communication so I could chat throughout the day. Thank you! X

      Delete
  3. It sucks being sick! I have a personal twitter that I use for my blog as well. I think its a good idea to have two separate. I don't use twitter much (I prefer instagram) but its pretty cool. (also i just followed you I'm @fallonsfeather)

    ~shannon
    www.lameliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually only have one twitter, but I have also thought about making one for just myself but in a way I don't really want one as I feel the one I have is almost a personal one. Thank you for following! X

      Delete