Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Father's Day

So.... howdy-lo! I'm back on the inter web and I' incredibly sorry for not posting. Its just amazing to wake up one morning, and realise that you have followed me! I can't believe it... there's 22 of you! I am so grateful I really cant explain it. You have helped me so much and I cant explain how supportive and caring you are as you've helped me while in the rough times! I love you so much for everything you have done, every little comment makes me smile and makes me feel so lucky to have you by my side. I a not saying you have to follow, its your choice and to be honest I would be still feeling so lucky and happy if there was just one of you!

Moving on! It was Father's day in the UK on sunday, and for those who are in a different country and its a different date or for those without dad's I hope you had a great sunday anyway however you spent it. As a family, I went punting with my dad and co.! (Family) It was a gloriously sunny day (For a change) and was very relaxing to sit back in the boat while watching ducklings toddle around the lake while drinking my favourite beverages. I did manage to get some pics, so don't worry! You can go back in time and join me on my boat! ...




Well, I hope you enjoyed this post. I will be posting more often now as I have some products to rave about! Can you tell me what sort of posts you want as I have lots of Ideas like; Reviews, Tutorials, Tags, First reactions, hauls, unboxing's etc.  So please say what sort of posts you would prefer as I would love to give you what you want! Thank you so much for everything, stay Fabulous xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love how you spent fathers day seems like you have a very peaceful relaxing time! Love the picture by the way and great blog too :)

    http://bandanaallbraided.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I hope you enjoyed sunday however you spent it x

      Delete