Monday, 1 June 2015

Migraine Monday...

I have suffered an annoying migraine for most off the day and took a migraleve at about lunch is after discovering It wasn't a standard headache. This has kept me in bed most of the day, with my cat snoring on my feet and being in bed wishing there was a position that won't make me feel like I'm in a hurricane.

So I spent my holidays pretty much lazily, sleeping in till midday but I did do actual activities in my holidays so I thought I would write an odd sort of post today sort of telling you what I did when I wasn't sleeping or on twitter!

So, I did go to see pitch perfect 2, If you have watched pitch perfect one and loved it as much as I did you have to see pitch perfect 2! It is currently still in cinemas and has great competition with pitch perfect 1 as they are both hilarious. There is an odd twist to Pitch perfect 2, but I wont mention it fully to hose who are going to see it! one of my favourite characters are Fat Amy, as I find her hilarious and embarrassing!

While having all the songs stuck in my head, I also went on a trip to Oxford which is quite near where I live and went to the Pitt rivers museum which is actually very interesting though I don't recommend going to the back with the shrunken heads if you are as anxious as I am! I have been to this museum so many times I have lost count, and had forgotten that I'd only been to the back about once so had a major panic attack which wasn't very nice and was quite embarrassing! Well lets all cringe together for the next couple of minutes...

Sorry for me blabbering on! I really hope you had a good half term holidays, whether you were still working but went out clubbing in the evenings, revising for exams or having a constant movie marathon in bed while drinking litre after litre of Starbucks. Stay fabulous,
X

11 comments:

  1. I hope u feel better soon!!!!!!! And ... Your half term sounded so fun!!!!!!!! Love this blog post!!!! If you want u can enter the competition I'm doing..maybe writing about a galaxy might make u feel better?!


    Galaxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I saw about the post that you did and I may join in. :)

      Delete
  2. O no so sorry to hear you had a migraine, hope your feeling bette now!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes I am feeling better now which I am happy about as I can start blogging again! x

      Delete
  3. Awww, migraine is terrible! You're probably better by now, but best wishes anyway. c:

    Pitch Perfect 2 is AMAZING (although I have to admit that I liked the prequel better than the sequel) and it kept me in fits for so long. They better be planning a third one, haha.

    Aww, sad to hear that you had a panic attack. :c I personally only ever get very anxious, but I know a couple of people who suffer from them and say that it's horrible.

    xx
    honeysii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Migraines are terrible! Most people have them and I have to be honest, they just make me feel bleugh! I really do hope they make a pitch perfect 3!
      Panic attacks are horrible but I mean everyone can relate to them in some way.
      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. You have my full sympathy! I have really bad migraines... i lose my sight, vomit and have a terrible headache with mine and I have to go to bed for the day. I also take migraleve and it helps. I get so anxious having to go to places far away from home incase I get one whilst I am out. I dont know what i would do or where I would go if that happened. My migraines are usually stress related... i will get one when the stress has gone eg, after an exam. So i have started to use Bach Flower Rescue Remedy drops and I take them before and after stressful times and so far (1 year) I have never had a migraine when using the Rescue Remedy... It might be worth a try for you too :) best of luck... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Im sorry! I feel really bad that you get sick I feel really bad for you, migraleve is sent from heaven! It really is my saviour. I actually have used rescue remedy in the past, I had used the gummy stars and the night ones but then I haven't really used them for a while so I really think I ought to because they did help! Thank you xxx

      Delete
  5. Hope you feel better now!! :)

    littlecoffeebreak.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better!!
    Also I'm sorry to hear you had that panic attack...
    btw these sorts of posts are really interestng.. you should do them more often, It's nice to know more about blogger who's posts you read :D
    lots of love (heheh LOL)
    miainthewoderland17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete