Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Hair Favourites

I may not be known as a haircare lover, but I've been trying loads of different hair products recently and just thought I would do a different sort of post today to show what I'm loving right now just for my hair. So... I'm just going to get on with it!


So as you can see, I've been loving a few lee stafford products. I used to be a bit 50/50 with there products, and had a love hate relationship with them. I've started trying a bit more, and really just thinking 'I will try it!' approach.

So the first product is the shine serum, I was a little hesitant because to be honest I hadn't tried one before and I was curious wether it would make my hair look greasy and flat. Luckily, it lived by it's name. It gave a glossy, silky soft look and didn't just flatten down on my head. I did find that the next day my hair felt kind of greasy, but I would say It's a good product to use for a night out or for one day. I also would recommend not using it when your hair is a couple of days old, otherwise it could look like you washed your hair in a fast food restaurant.  (It retails for £5.33 in Boots)

The next product, is one of my favourites at the moment. It's the Lee stafford hair growth treatment mask, at the moment I'm not growing my hair out but I was looking for a very moisturising, (Good smelling!) and one that I wouldn't have to keep it on for a ridiculous amount of time. You only have to keep it on for 5 minutes, its extremely hydrating and has helped my hair look much more refreshed and clean. It also smells amazing, a bit like an ice cream soda! It isn't an overpowering scent though which is good. (It retails for £5.66 in Boots)

The next item is at the top of the charts, as you know I love batiste. I'm a very lazy person when it comes to hair, but even if you aren't, batiste is always by your side! All of the females in my family use it, and if you are male they have some more masculine scents. I love Ella Henderson's music, you should check her out online, as she has a very powerful and beautiful voice. This was sent to me, but I do 100% honestly love it and I think It's really important I am always 100% honest to you. It has a subtle floral scent which smells so good and again, it's not overpowering so is really gentle. Batiste dry shampoo, is incredible. I use it in the mornings and massage it through my hair, I then brush the ends of my hair so It is a little more respectable. Now, on the Boots website I couldn't find this product but I've seen it in al boots stores. Most Batiste products are around £2 but can very. They're very cheap for their quality.

The last item, is one I've been loving since I got it. I will forever use it as it's amazing. If you wake up in the morning like me, and have a bush on your head. Nearly every morning is like this for me, this 'Lee Stafford Dehumidifier' is  incredible as when I have frizzy hair or a loose hair, it makes my hair look silky soft and extremely put together and then I feel ready to conquer the world with my perfectly placed hair! (It retails for £3.99 in Boots)

All these items can be found at pharmacy's or stores like superdrug, boots etc. I will leave links below for the websites I mentioned! Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoyed this post. x


Links:






4 comments:

  1. I don't want You to think that I'm just spamming but if there is any chance You can find few seconds to check my blog that would be a big privilege. It's really hard to start existing. Thank You for Your attention. http://lilianndehn.blogspot.com/
    Anyway, nice review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its never spamming, I love reading blogs and it's something I enjoy :) Have a good Day Liliann Xx

      Delete
  2. Nice review, I have to experience them :)
    Can you visit my blog? It's in portuguese, but translate is good for something xD
    http://saturnsmermaid.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Portuguese? Im guessing you live in portugal, or at least know it. That is amazing! I am going to check it out now Xx

      Delete