Thursday, 9 July 2015

Wacky Weeks, Drinking coffee and big hugs!

Well hello beautiful butterflies! (Ok... I may be sneaking in weird intros every once in a while, but why not! So, I have missed you so much my head has been swirling as currently, I am having jam packed weeks full of lots of challenging events and I'm all a bit worked up! But, I'm trying my best to complete and do everything while handling out my pressure of having extra events in my day to day life. Hopefully, I will be able to start posting regularly and not letting you down.

I did have a little bit of a look in boots today, (I may have picked up a Starbucks after.... oops!)  As I thought I would reward myself as my morning wad pretty stressed out! So, if you would like to see a haul for that, I would love to know! 

I also am hoping to do different sorts of posts instead of just repeating you with reviews and tutorials! I also am currently working on something for you, but that will take a few months due to busy times! Anyway, thank you for everything you have said and have commented. It's really helped me through some pretty gloomy times! x

7 comments:

  1. Dont worry, we understand that sometimes blogging can take up a lot of our time and it is so easy to get out of a routine when life gets crazy! A boots haul would be awesome when you get chance :) keep up the good work on your blog and I hope the pressures of life are not to harsh on you. Love and hugs, silver xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely try and put up a boots haul as soon as possible, I have had quite a few long, tired days but I'll pick up my pace :) x

      Delete
  2. I've missed you on here! (although it wasn't that long and it feels weird saying that...) But I would love a haul, I absolutely love Boots and every now and again when I get sad it's mostly because we don't have Boots in Sweden lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It seems like a month ago when I last posted but also feels like it was the other day? Weird...! I can definitely post a haul as I had a quite successful trip and picked up lots of luxurious items! I'm sorry you don't have boots in sweden, but hopefully there is a pharmacy/drugstore or just makeup store if you ever want to get anything! x

      Delete
  3. I understand how stressed it can sometimes get and how well you're doing still managing to keep us updated with everything going on.
    Don't worry about the sneaky starbucks, we all do it. XD
    Please post your haul though. I find them very entertaining and useful so I know what's a good product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm currently very often heading to Starbucks...! Oops! There isn't one near me sadly, so I have to have about a half an hour drive to one but trust me, it's worth it!
      I will try and put up a haul soon x I like seeing what people recommend and also sometimes it's interesting! :)

      Delete
  4. You're blog is so cute!
    http://liatulip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete