Tuesday, 26 January 2016

What's been up?

Howdy!
Lately I've been catching up on refreshing my portfolio and also have been rather busy in general, so haven't gotten round to writing a post and I feel dreadful. So firstly, as a fresh I will be on twitter a lot  so if you have a twitter account, you can check me out there to see whats up. I will try to keep you informed however I can anyway, so I don't leave an uncommunicative mess! As a sneak peak of what I've been doing, and what I will be posting too soon (Basically, similar types of things in future posts!) 


Just an lilac smokey eye, but many similar looks are coming up. :) I have just one thing to ask, I will be extremely grateful if you could comment wether you'd like me explaining how to create the looks, or just the photo shoot and how it came out, as that is always something I have been interested in knowing as I don't want to bore you!

I love you so much and thank you for all the support. As always, stay beautiful and be yourself Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment